Thursday 17 December 2020

Harshlands Christmas Hunt: from Dec 17 to Jan 10

 It's that time fo the year again!

It might have begun few days later than ordinary, but our traditional Christmas Hunt is finally ready to welcome all the adventurers.


The prizes are waiting to be found, at a point that I am sure I could see some of the hunt boxes jumping around! (Maybe that is why it took me longer to prepare this event...).

Being a group hunt you're kindly invited to join Harshlands group, and activate the tag, because to claim the gift, you will have to click on the hunt box.

<<Oh no Kadaj, but the hunt started later, will I be able to find all the prizes before Christmas?>>

Yes you will! Grab the hints notecard by the landing point, and start looking for the hidden treasures with ease. And I promise I haven't included decoys!


<< But, what am I looking for?>>

Well it's Christmas, sure you won't be looking for Easter Eggs! Here's the hunt box


These boxes are scattered around Dragonstone (there's a Giving Circle identical box, and even if it contains a free gift, this will not cound as hunt gift). Use the given direction to discover their location!

Enjoy the Hunt my friends, and may this Christmas be happier than ever, because we all need a little sparkle to guide our hearts towards the end of this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment