Wednesday 11 March 2020

Fly free now, Chisato.

The Middlemist Red is one of the rarest type of Camelia flower, if not, one of the most precious and fragile flowers in the world. Only a few people are lucky enough to witness its beauty, for a very short time.

Chisato was a Middlemist Red.
I have been honoured and lucky to have her in my life.

She was my best blogger.
She was Akiko's Comrade.
She was a daughter-in-law.
She will forever be family.

Chisato was a pure soul driven by art and passion for creativity. Her love for photography was a mean to read within her soul, and she allowed us to peak through, to see what a beautiful person she was.

Chisato left us yesterday morning, peacefully lulling herself to sleep after fighting a Stage-4 colon cancer.

She was only 23.

My thoughts and my prayers are going towards Akiko, who always supported Chi in every decision, sharing a life of fun, laughs, and why not, sometimes discussions. Their affection is a feeling that will go through the boundaries of time.

My prayers are also going to End of Time staff, and everyone that had a beautiful and positive impact on Chisato.

Chisato will forever be young. Her life had been hard, and full of pain.
Now, my dear Chi, you're free.

There will be a Chisato memorial. I am unable to provide a specific time at the moment. Emotions are taking over.

As Chi told me for the very last time,

Forever blessing.

4 comments:

  1. She was such a part of the [HL] scene...I am so very sorry for your loss. ♥ Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry for all who are close to Chi. Such a terrible loss. She will leave a gap that will never be filled. I know how much she meant to Aki and you. My thoughts are now with you and and her family in a far away country. Love, strength and kisses, Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even if I didn't know her, I'm very sorry for this loss

    ReplyDelete