Saturday 2 October 2021

Harvest Season, a traditional Halloween Hunt

Hello everyone!

October is here, and I believe we all know what it means for all the Second Life community: Halloween!
One of the things I look forward to, is preparing our themed Hunt, that every year takes place in Dragonstone region, Harshlands mainstore location.

So without further ado, let me introduce you to Harvest Season!


Throughout the event period, there will be 10 hidden prizes to be found around the store region. Each prize is an exclusive product, specifically crafted for this time of the year. I hope you will like them!

In addition to that, the old gacha Court has been revamped. Following Linden Lab's recent change in terms of services, no Gacha Machines are allowed anymore.
The Gacha Court decided to don the Halloween mantle for this month, and a selection of new and previously released horror products are offered with a special discount!

Happy Halloween my friends!

2 comments: